Recently I got my hands on the new Honor 10 for a full review. My first thought of the phone is that it is a well designed phone with awesome specifications and extra perks such as the new AI camera function.
I still have much to say about the Honor 10 but I will leave that to the full review blog entry after I’m done with it.
But first, here is the unboxing video that I did for the Honor 10.
Here is a quick specification for the Honor 10:
- Chipset: Hisilicon Kirin 970, Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.1
- Display: 5.84 inches, 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
- Memory: 64/128 GB internal, 4/6 GB RAM, no card slot
- Camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.8) + 24 MP B/W, LED flash
- Secondary camera: 24 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
Be sure to check back to this website for the full review of the new Huawei Honor 10 which is coming up in early June.