Canon Marketing Malaysia announced the launch of the new imagePRESS C910 Series. Building on the success of its predecessor, the class-leading imagePRESS C850 Series, the imagePRESS C910 Series is a light to mid-volume production colour digital press that incorporates advanced technologies to help small commercial printers and in-plants drive business performance in a compact footprint.
Head of Production Solutions Division (PSD) of Canon Marketing Malaysia, Mr. Albert Mah shares, “Our imagePress range makes businesses simpler by taking care of our customers’ need for reliability, flexibility and productivity.” He continues, “The imagePRESS C910 Series is a continued effort to innovate our high-quality digital presses and offer productivity enhancing capabilities which result in cost-efficiency in production for light-to mid-volume commercial and in-plant customers.”
There are three models in total, the imagePRESS C910, C810 and C710, the series offers robust production speeds of up to 90 pages per minute (ppm), 80 ppm and 70 ppm respectively1 while featuring an intuitive, flexible design that delivers both productivity and versatility for printing establishments of varying sizes.
Engineered to help print service providers meet today’s challenging demands and tight deadlines, the imagePRESS C910 colour digital press series combines intuitive operation and embedded colour controls to shorten turnaround times while delivering brilliant output on a wide range of media.
The latest imagePRESS C910 Series includes Outstanding Print Quality and extended media support to further enhance application flexibility:
- Technologies such as CV toner, Multi-D.A.T. automatic colour correction, and post fusing calibration help set and maintain colour values to assist limit colour shifts and help output look as good as the original- from the first printed sheet to the last.
- Smooth and vibrant output quality across a wide range of media, including coated, uncoated, textured and envelopes. The Press delivers offset-like quality with gloss optimization and 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution achieved by the Red VCSEL technology.
- Offers an open Document Finishing Device (DFD) adapter and bridge interface that allows 3rd party finishing to connect to the Canon Staple/Booklet Finisher-W1 for corner stapling and advanced in-line finishing on the imagePRESS C910 and C810.
- Supports a variety of paper weights, types, and sizes up to 350 gsm cover in weight to help print service providers expand the range of media offerings for applications such as business cards and direct mail.
- Supports printing on media up to 1300 mm2, allowing expanded application support of novel marketing collateral, pocket folders and banners.
- Media Library can help maintain quality output and operational efficiencies when running a variety of stocks. This feature enables users to create, edit, manage and select stocks from one central location. Once the details of the paper are entered, it is easy to select the appropriate stock for the job and help ensure optimal performance and quality.
Recognising workflow as a crucial aspect of every print production environment, the new imagePRESS C910 Series offers a choice of Digital Front Ends: Canon’s PRISMAsync Print Server which comes with a standard host of features such as Scheduler, Remote Manager, Remote Control and the Attention Lights to help accelerate turnaround time. The Fiery enabled imagePRESS Server H350 or G250, built on Fiery® FS350 platform promises fast processing, superb image quality and streamlined, automated workflows for sheet-fed digital production systems.
Canon’s comprehensive and versatile range of in-line finishing options is space saving and cost-efficient. It offers hole punching, perfect binding, stacking, paper folding, staple/saddle stitching, square folding, full bleed trim, and even creasing options. These finishing modules can help save time needed to produce and complete a job and keep jobs in-house.
Availability The imagePRESS C910 Series will be available at Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. For sales enquiry, please email [email protected]