SYDNEY, May 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — JAGGAER, the world’s largest independent spend management company, recently released JAGGAER ONE 20.1. The JAGGAER ONE 20.1 software suite offers users a streamlined design for site navigation, new product icons, delivering an efficient and consistent user interface across all JAGGAER modules.
- JAGGAER experiencing increased demand for digital procurement platform solutions
- Experienced procurement implementation consultants based in Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney (APAC HO).
- 2,000+ customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries
JAGGAER ONE includes:
– embedded intelligence technology solutions that deliver concrete benefits to users through the application of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
– On-Time Delivery predictor, which is used for predicting the probability of on-time delivery of goods and materials in direct procurement and the JAGGAER Smart Assistant.
– JAGGAER Smart Assistant, which enables users to search by typing natural language queries, saving multiple clicks compared with traditional search methods.
– Spend Management classification tool, providing additional guidance to the user including recommendations for the supplier development plan in the Supplier Management module.
JAGGAER has procurement consultants and an extensive partner network across the APAC region, working with customers to meet the increased demand for a modular, procurement platform.
JAGGAER ONE procurement platforms were recently deployed at Endeavour Foundation, NSW Education Standards Authority and NSW Department of Communities and Justice.
John Bailey, Lead Procurement Officer, NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
– “With JAGGAER ONE, we expect NESA to benefit from savings, risk reduction, and innovation while improving supplier performance levels.”
– “The JAGGAER APAC team have continuously demonstrated a friendly and professional approach to our implementation along with a refreshingly genuine enthusiasm.”
Michelle Robinson, Manager Procurement Contracts and Supplier Relationship Management at the NSW Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ)
– “The Department is now able to utilise the consolidated information that the system provides as a single source of truth to ensure that the procurement processes are fair, transparent and keep users at the centre of the process.”
Felipe Costa, Group Procurement Manager, Endeavour Foundation
– “With JAGGAER ONE, we expect Endeavour to benefit from savings, increased contract compliance, risk reduction, and innovation as we improve supplier performance levels and end-user experience in using procurement contracts.”
– “The friendly and professional JAGGAER APAC team has developed a strong understanding of our procurement requirements.”
Driven by the introduction of the JAGGAER ONE platform, along with module expansion across the majority of the JAGGAER customer base, JAGGAER recently appointed a BDM based in Mumbai, India.
“At times like these, revenues fall but expenses don’t,” said Anthony Larratt, Managing Director, JAGGAER Asia Pacific. “We are leveraging our strengths to help customer organisations that are more vulnerable.” JAGGAER is actively reaching out to its customer base to offer additional support in the form of special offers and terms to help them manage disruptions caused by the impact of COVID-19. These include sourcing optimisation, spend analytics and contract management.
“The flexible, modular nature of the JAGGAER ONE platform and the growing APAC support team, ensures customers will have the ability to deliver procurement best practices well into the future,” concluded Larratt.
About JAGGAER: Procurement Simplified
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in the Americas, APAC, Asia and EMEA. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent workflow capabilities all on a single platform, JAGGAER ONE.
JAGGAER APAC Media Contact
Suite 807, 109 Pitt Street
Sydney, NSW, Australia, 2000
Phone: +61 (0) 2 8072 0644
Sources | Customer Quotes