HO CHI MINH, Vietnam, Sept. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — As part of their new strategic cooperation, Clip TV and coocaa have released a co-branded smart television. Each coocaa x Clip TV includes a complimentary lifetime ad-free Clip TV membership, marking the start of a new generation of free content viewing in Vietnam.
On September 3, coocaa and Clip TV co-hosted the official product launch for their first co-branded product, which was made available for purchase on Lazada at 00:00 on September 4. All 2,000 units available for purchase were sold in under 12 hours. The co-branded televisions were made available for purchase again on Lazada at the start of Lazada’s 9.9 mega sale, and the first 2,000 units were offered for a special discounted price. All 2,000 were sold within just one day. The coocaa x Clip TV smart TV comes with a free lifetime membership to Clip TV and a 3-year warranty. Plus, those who placed one (or more) in their online shopping cart before September 9 were also entered to win a smart band.
What makes this television so popular? It features a 40-65 inch screen and runs on Android TV, plus, it also comes with a free lifetime membership to Clip TV, providing access to:
- Over 100 local television channels
- Over 20 international television channels
- A massive selection of on-demand content
- Access for up to four devices on each Clip TV account
The standard monthly subscription fee for a Clip TV account is VND 50,000, but with the coocaa x Clip TV smart TV, customers can enjoy all of the aforementioned features free.
In addition to providing an outstanding viewing experience, this large-screen AIoT television
- Can serve as a base for a smart home ecosystem; by giving a voice command to the television, users can control smart home devices throughout the house.
- Runs on Android TV and supports voice control, so with the touch of one button, users can access an endless selection of video content.
To be first to get alerts about coocaa products, when they’ll be in stock, special offers, and more, visit https://bit.ly/3hpjP0e and click on the orange “Follow” icon.