HONG KONG, Sept. 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — SAP Hong Kong is supporting companies to leverage data analytics, cloud and automation technologies to transform data into business value and centric solutions and technologies to deploy integrated, end-to-end services and tools. These companies include:
- Chun Wo Construction Holdings Limited, a subsidiary of Asia Allied Infrastructure and a leader in large-scale infrastructure construction in Hong Kong, is leveraging SAP Analytics Cloud to improve data management, financial reporting and business intelligence (BI) capabilities and generate high-value business insights from its legacy tools. This provides Chun Wo with a data-driven overview of its operational realities, enabling stakeholders to monitor, analyze and predict project progress through an easy-to-decipher dashboard. SAP Analytics Cloud’s predictive tools also help to deliver instant insights to enrich and accelerate decision-making.
- Generali Life (Hong Kong) Limited, a member of the Generali Group; established in 1831, Generali Group is one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers that serves 61 million customers with innovative and personalized insurance solutions and financial products. In Hong Kong, Generali is running a robust and cloud-based finance and data management infrastructure on a number of SAP solutions. With SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (iRPA) and SAP Analytics Cloud, Generali Hong Kong has access to a holistic overview of its financial data while automating critical financial processes, including vendor payment and bank reconciliation. This level of automation reduced Generali Hong Kong’s financial workloads and freed up man-hours for improved accounting efficiency.
“Business environment is in a stage of constant change and disruption now,” said Fabian Padilla Crisol, Managing Director, SAP Hong Kong. “To keep up with this influx of challenges, companies are looking for the best pathway to efficiently leverage data and generate business intelligence. SAP’s data analytic, cloud and automation solutions enable companies to stay innovative and intelligent, guided by real-time data, incisive analytics and automation. With these robust end-to-end data management solutions, we are well-positioned to guide and support customers to respond effectively to business challenges and sustain future growth.”
In addition, SAP is presenting Business Technology Platform, an integrated offering of four technology portfolios, for companies from different industries to drive business success. These portfolios include:
- Database and data management – At the core of SAP’s Business Technology Platform, SAP HANA‘s high-performance in-memory database accelerates companies to capture, analyze and access real-time data at ease and gain a single view of truth across organizations. They can also run advanced analytics alongside high-speed transactions to reach decisions based on real-time data and insight.
- Analytics – Through SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, companies can analyze data, simplify access to critical information, discover and visualize insights with intuitive business intelligence and turn insights into action with end-to-end capabilities that drive better business outcomes.
- Intelligent Technologies – Companies can leverage intelligent technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and Internet of Things (IoT) to optimize business processes and resources, continuously innovate and formulate go-to-market models.
- Application Development and Integration – SAP’s open business technology platform allows companies to integrate, extend, and build intelligence using SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite and SAP Cloud Platform Extension Suite. These suites enable companies to build and integrate business applications from both SAP and third parties, and customize user experience for fast adoption and effectiveness.
SAP’s strategy is to help every business run as an intelligent enterprise. As a market leader in enterprise application software, we help companies of all sizes and in all industries run at their best: 77% of the world’s transaction revenue touches an SAP® system. Our machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and advanced analytics technologies help turn customers’ businesses into intelligent enterprises. SAP helps give people and organizations deep business insight and fosters collaboration that helps them stay ahead of their competition. We simplify technology for companies so they can consume our software the way they want – without disruption. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables business and public customers across 25 industries globally to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference. With a global network of customers, partners, employees, and thought leaders, SAP helps the world run better and improve people’s lives. For more information, visit www.sap.com.
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP’s future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including SAP’s most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
© 2020 SAP SE. All rights reserved.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. Please see https://www.sap.com/copyright for additional trademark information and notices.