STOCKHOLM, Nov. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) has the pleasure of inviting investors, financial analysts and media representatives to its Capital Markets Day on 10 November 2020 between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm CET. This year’s Capital Markets Day will be an online live event featuring President and CEO Börje Ekholm together with CFO Carl Mellander and members of the Executive Team. The event will be hosted by Peter Nyquist, Head of Investor Relations.
As the world is entering the 5G era at full speed, the Capital Markets Day will give up an update on Ericsson’s strategy to create long-term value through technology leadership.
Extract from the agenda
- Strategy Execution and the next chapter, Börje Ekholm, CEO
- R&D as a value creator, Erik Ekudden, CTO
- Financial update, Carl Mellander, CFO
- Update from our segments by
- Fredrik Jejdling, Head of Networks
- Jan Karlsson, Head of Digital Services
- Peter Laurin, Head of Managed Services
- Åsa Tamsons, Head of Emerging Business and Other
- Highlights from our Market Areas by
- Niklas Heuveldop, Head of Market Area North America
- Chris Houghton, Head of Market Area North East Asia
Registration and more information
For registration and more information about the event please go to
NOTES TO EDITORS:
Subscribe to Ericsson press releases here.
Subscribe to the Ericsson Blog here.
MORE INFORMATION AT:
(+46 10 719 69 92)
(+46 10 719 00 00)
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency and find new revenue streams. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world. The Ericsson stock is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and on Nasdaq New York. www.ericsson.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download: