TALLIN, Estonia, Aug. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — After meticulous preparations, CoinsPaid has come up with the initial DEX offering. It will present services and the native CPD token on DaoMaker and SpacePort.
New services – bigger infrastructure
With the majority of CoinsPaid’s customers being into cryptocurrencies, the cryptoprocessor has decided to embrace the prospects of decentralized finance and provide new services. Those will include borrowing and staking, farming, swaps – all typical operations powered by DeFi.
To make the process easier and more productive, CoinsPaid will launch the CPD token. The utility token will grant holders a bunch of benefits:
● Up to a 50% discount on platform fees.
● Rewards for staking, farming, and other DeFi-related activities.
● Bonus for referrals.
● Loyalty rewards.
Meet CoinsPaid’s IDO on the largest platforms
16 mln CPD tokens are allocated for public sale. The maximum investment threshold on DaoMaker is 500 USD, on SpacePort – 3000 USD. No lockup applies to the public sale but the vesting period is 4 months.
How to participate? Register on DaoMaker or SpacePort and join when registration opens. Meanwhile, you can visit the IDO page on DaoMaker and learn more about CoinsPaid and its roadmap.
With so many competitive projects around, why does it make sense to purchase CPD and participate in CoinsPaid’s IDO? There are at least three reasons to consider this company:
- CoinsPaid is a fully operating company with a profitable business model.
- Established in 2014, CoinsPaid accounts for processing of 5% of all on-chain Bitcoin transactions. In August 2021, the total number of processed operations exceeded 9.5 mln. Since January 2021, CoinsPaid has processed transactions worth 2.3 bln EUR. CoinsPaid is working with more than 700 merchants with 6 mln customers.
- A zero selling pressure IDO: all the tokens are vested, so that they cannot be sold on an exchange immediately after the IDO
- The whole token supply at TGE (24 million) will be allocated for market making and DEX liquidity and deposited in liquidity pools
- Fully transparent: a detailed vesting schedule & CPD allocation table is available on https://coinspaid.com/ido/#tokenomics All transactions can be tracked on the smart contract.
- CPD is an ERC20 token (i.e. it runs on Ethereum), but there are bridges for Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and Polygon Network. This makes CPD a multichain token;
- Liquidity will be allocated to all 3 of the above-mentioned blockchains.
- CPD confers a lot of advantages: up to 50% off all CoinsPaid service fees, staking and liquidity mining rewards, etc.
- Once all CPD enter circulation, CoinsPaid will hold monthly burning events to create deflationary pressure and ensure long-term price stability.
Don’t miss your chance to buy one of the most promising DeFi coin of 2021. Subscribe on CoinsPaid on social media and be the first to register for the IDO.
Media Contact –
Company – CoinsPaid
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org