The Group has chosen to commit to improving its governance in the short term.
We will focus on two main points:
The Board of Directors, with its remunerations, audit and appointments Committees,
« CSR » (Corporate Social Responsibility) policy,
In the short term:
At the level of the Board of Directors
By June 2022:
– To have an undisputed independence of a greater number of directors,
– Have more women represented on the Board,
– Better communication on the work of the Audit, Remunerations and Appointments Committees.
In terms of CSR policy
By the end of the first quarter of 2022:
– Communicate to the market accurate and controlled data on our social initiatives, our environmental policy and our governance,
– Set targets for improvement in each of these areas.
09/09/21 : Meeting to present the Half-Yearly Results for 2021 at 10:00am (CET) by webcast | Registration
25/10/21 : Publication of Q3 2021 Results
About Sword Group
Sword has 2,000+ IT/Digital & Software specialists present over 5 continents to accompany you in the growth of your organisation in the digital age.
As a leader in technological and digital transformation, Sword has a solid reputation in software publishing and in complex IT & business project management.
Sword optimises your processes and enhances your data.