Players can receive special Holowear for Pikachu
The Pokémon Company (headquartered in Minato-ku, Tokyo; CEO Tsunekazu Ishihara) is happy to announce the following about the mobile version of the downloadable game Pokémon UNITE:
1. The mobile version is set to release tomorrow!
The mobile version of Pokémon UNITE is set to release tomorrow, Wednesday, September 22, 2021, at 07:00 UTC. It can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play at no cost (some in-game purchases available).
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1512321575
The game is supported on both Nintendo Switch™ and mobile devices, and you can enjoy strategic Pokémon team battles together with other players no matter which platform you use to play the game.
To commemorate the release of the mobile version of Pokémon UNITE, we have made the Pokémon UNITE mobile launch trailer available on the official Pokémon UNITE YouTube channel.
- The release date/time of the mobile version is subject to change without notice.
- An internet connection is required to play Pokémon UNITE.
- Players do not need a Nintendo Switch Online membership (paid) to play the Nintendo Switch version.
- By linking with a Nintendo Account or Pokémon Trainer Club account, Trainers will be able to access their Pokémon UNITE save data on both Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.
2. Over five million preregistrations! Get special Holowear for Pikachu!
We exceeded five million preregistrations for the mobile version of Pokémon UNITE during the preregistration campaign. Because we reached this milestone, every user who has played the mobile version of Pokémon UNITE by Sunday, October 31, 2021, at 14:59 UTC will receive the following preregistration campaign rewards: Aeos tickets (which are used to exchange for items in-game), the Unite license for Pikachu, and special Holowear for Pikachu called Festival Style.
Pokémon UNITE Mobile Version Preregistration Campaign Gifts
|Over 1 million preregistrations||1,000 Aeos tickets|
|Over 2.5 million preregistrations||Unite License: Pikachu|
|Over 5 million preregistrations||Special Holowear – Festival Style: Pikachu|
- All players, regardless of whether or not they preregister, can receive these gifts by logging in to the mobile version of Pokémon UNITE by 14:59 UTC on Sunday, October 31, 2021, and completing the log-in event.
- Preregistration numbers will include all preregistrations on both the App Store and Google Play in all regions where preregistration is available.
- Preregistration numbers will be calculated starting Wednesday, August 18, 2021, and continue until the release of the mobile version of Pokémon UNITE.
- Players who link an account can use the gifts received from the mobile version preregistration campaign on the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon UNITE as well.
3. A new battle pass, Galactic Ghost 094, begins tomorrow!
Things are getting more exciting in Pokémon UNITE with the release of the mobile version tomorrow. On Wednesday, September 22, at 07:00 UTC, a new battle pass, Galactic Ghost 094, will begin. Get tons of items by taking part in heated battles on Aeos Island. Also, if you upgrade your battle pass, you’ll be able to get additional valuable rewards, such as rare Holowear. In this new battle pass, space-themed items will make their debut right out of a galaxy full of twinkling stars.
4. Players can get the Unite license for Zeraora through a special mission!
Players can get the Unite license for Zeraora through a special mission that starts on Wednesday, September 22. By completing the following special mission, players will be able to get the Unite license for Zeraora. Players who missed out on the Nintendo Switch version’s launch bonus can use this chance to get Zeraora!
Special Mission Details:
|Win a total of 2 battles||100 Aeos tickets|
|Win a total of 8 battles||450 Aeos coins|
|Win a total of 16 battles||50 item enhancers|
|Win a total of 32 battles||Unite License: Zeraora|
5. A new feature, Unite squads, will be added! Enjoy chatting with your squadmates!
A new feature, Unite squads, will be added to the game tomorrow, Wednesday, September 22. Players can create their own squads or search for already-existing squads to join and connect with other players.
Let’s take a look at Unite squad creation! You can decide what kind of squad you want—a squad in which Trainers aim to be the very best by pushing each other to succeed, or a squad in which Trainers relax and have fun together. By choosing squad tags that others can search for, like-minded Trainers can find each other easily.
You can also search for squads that other Trainers have made to find and make some Pokémon UNITE friends! Squadmates can use squad chat to talk to each other and have a good time!
Note: Some communication tools may not be available to users depending on their age or progress in the game.