- Rangkaian Kita Rangkaian Malaysia is reinforcement and deepening of Maxis brand purpose, helping Malaysians to be connected in every way possible way, at all times, for all communities
- Campaign underlines Maxis’ commitment to investing in the nation, based on substantial investments in network, people and communities for more than 25 years
- Rangkaian Kita Rangkaian Malaysia celebrates diversity as it serves Malaysians from all walks of life based on each of their unique requirements
Maxis today declared its commitment to empowering all Malaysians and businesses in the country to be connected in every possible way, at all times, with the launch of its new brand campaign, Rangkaian Kita Rangkaian Malaysia (RKRM).
RKRM represents the reinforcement and deepening of Maxis’ Always Be Ahead brand purpose launched in 2020. It is a campaign driven by its evolution from a mobile telecommunications provider into a connectivity and digital solutions expert that offers solutions for every segment, powered by its leading 4G network and fibre coverage as well as the best 5G innovation.
“For over two decades as a home-grown Malaysian brand, our continuous investments and collaboration have resulted in a strong network of communities and the most extensive converged network in the country. The spirit of RKRM is about celebrating diversity and Maxis will continue to serve people from all walks of life based on each of their unique requirements. When all Malaysians are connected in all-ways, then digital innovation happens, and we want to elevate our role in empowering this innovation,” said Gokhan Ogut, Maxis’ Chief Executive Officer.
As the nation embraces the digital reality, Maxis continues to be a trusted provider of connectivity and converged solutions. The RKRM campaign will be driven by three core areas:
- ANYTIME, ANYWHERE CONNECTIONS FOR ALL: Whether indoors or outdoors; be it for leisure, studies, work, or business; customers can experience the best 4G, 5G, satellite and fibre connectivity with Maxis.
- WIDEST RANGE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS & CAPABILITIES: For businesses, they can fulfill their ambitions with end-to-end ICT solutions. For consumers, they can power their connected digital lifestyles with the widest range of easy-to-own devices.
- EXPERT SUPPORT ROUND THE CLOCK: Customers have access tosupport anytime for work and play from our call center, Maxperts and a full suite of self-serve apps. Businesses can keep their operations running with the largest pool of certified ICT solutions experts.
“We are excited about this journey that Maxis is taking, and we are just at the beginning. Over the years, we have seen a shift in behaviour as a result of physical and digital worlds evolving into a true hybrid. Converged connectivity is no longer a “nice-to-have” but is now a necessity, and providers are expected to offer more than just either a mobile or a fixed connection in order for work, study and life to be uninterrupted. RKRM is an important representation of this new reality and our reaffirmation of our commitment to everyone in Malaysia,” said Loh Keh Jiat, Chief Marketing Officer, Maxis.
Beyond products and solutions, Maxis’ Rangkaian connects Malaysia’s diverse network of people through its various community initiatives – from after school digital learning, building greater digital presence for women entrepreneurs, humanitarian efforts, as well as investing in the next generation of men and women, STEM education, and leadership and innovation talents.
To better understand Rangkaian Kita Rangkaian Malaysia, Maxis has also unveiled a film to showcase the company’s initiatives over the years in connecting a diverse network of communities. For more information on the campaign, please visit: https://www.maxis.com.my/network