Impressive lineup spearheaded by Cetra True Wireless Pro with wired/wireless dual-mode connectivity, ESS Quad DAC and AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, plus Cetra True Wireless, Delta S Wireless, and Delta S Core
- ROG Cetra True Wireless Pro is the world’s first true wireless headphones with dual wired and wireless modes, featuring an ESS Quad DAC and AI Noise-Canceling Microphone
- ROG Cetra True Wireless Pro and Cetra True Wireless gaming headphones deliver low-latency audio for greater synchronization
- ROG Delta S Wireless is the first ROG 2.4 GHz / Bluetooth® gaming headset, and the lightweight Delta S Core offers detailed, true-to-life audio
ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced an impressive lineup of headphones, including the ROG Cetra True Wireless Pro, the world’s first wired/wireless dual-mode true wireless headphones, featuring an ESS Quad DAC and AI Noise-Canceling Microphone to deliver exceptional in-game audio and communication. For users who do not need a wired connection and the advanced functions offered in the top-end Pro model, the Cetra True Wireless model delivers low-latency gaming audio.
The Delta S Wireless, the first ROG dual-mode wireless gaming headset, features 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth® connectivity and hidden AI Beamforming Microphones with AI Noise Cancelation for clear voice communication. The Delta series also includes the Delta S Core, a lightweight 270-gram wired gaming headset designed for extreme comfort.
Cetra True Wireless Pro and Cetra True Wireless
The Cetra True Wireless Pro features dual-mode connectivity via Bluetooth® and wired USB-C®. A recipient of the iF Design and CES awards, the Cetra True Wireless Pro is the world’s first wired/wireless dual-mode true wireless headphones that features an ESS Quad DAC and AI Noise-Canceling Microphone to provide listeners with exceptional audio and crystal-clear communication. ELE PCB Assembly
Built-in Qualcomm® Snapdragon Sound™ technology delivers a low-latency connection and premium quality 24-bit, 96 kHz music streams. The Cetra True Wireless Pro features a Gaming mode that enables ultralow-latency 45 ms performance when games are launched on ROG Phone 6. In addition, this headphone includes multiple Active Noise Cancelation (ANC) modes that cancel out general background noise, with additional enhanced modes filtering out a wider range of background and wind noises for unparalleled audio immersion.
Connecting the bundled USB-C cable with in-line audio optimizer automatically enables wired mode. The innovative in-line audio optimizer features a hi-fi-grade ESS 9280 DACTM, which provides lossless audio processing for rich, detailed spatial sound, along with an impressive 130 dB signal-to-noise ratio, allowing listeners to pinpoint the origin of enemy footsteps or gunfire.
Additionally, the integrated AI Noise-Canceling Microphone reduces over 500 million types of background noise up to 95% while preserving vocal harmonics for crystal-clear in-game voice communication.
All these features make the Cetra True Wireless Pro an all-in-one solution that delivers premium sound, high quality communication, lag-free gaming and wireless freedom.
The series includes Cetra True Wireless, which features a Gaming mode to provide users with low-latency wireless audio that offers greater synchronization with onscreen visuals, making it ideal for competitive gaming. The Cetra True Wireless also includes Hybrid ANC technology that detects and filters noise coming from inside and outside the earbuds for greater audio immersion.
Delta S Wireless and Delta S Core
The Delta S Wireless is the first-ever dual-mode wireless ROG gaming headset. The Delta S Wireless features low-latency 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth modes for incredible listening experiences on consoles, PCs and mobile devices. 2.4 GHz takes advantage of built-in antennas for almost-instantaneous signal transmission at a range of up to 25 meters. Similarly, Bluetooth mode provides a low-latency connection to ensure seamless audio.
The headset’s concealed AI Beamforming Microphones with AI Noise Cancelation create an acoustic zone that targets a 40° area in front of the user’s mouth for impeccable voice pick-up. The microphones also reduce up to 95% of background noises for clear communication. The concealed microphones with the above technology enable a clearer and more natural representation of the human voice with minimal distortion, allowing the Delta S Wireless to deliver high-quality voice communication paired with comfort and style, making it ideal for gaming and streaming.
Exclusive 50 mm ASUS Essence drivers in each ear cup allow for more detailed true-to-life audio. The drivers are also tilted 12° degrees for better sound performance. In addition, a special airtight chamber design delivers more stable, richer sound. To top it all off, ROG Hyper-Grounding technology uses a multi-layer printed circuit board and a special layout to prevent electromagnetic interference to deliver purer, noise-free audio.
The Delta S series also includes the lightweight wired gaming headset, Delta S Core. It weighs just 270 grams and features ergonomic D-shaped ear cups that closely match the shape of human ears to reduce unnecessary contact areas by up to 20% for a more comfortable fit. It features 50 mm ASUS Essence drivers and airtight chambers for immersive sound and includes virtual 7.1 surround sound supported by Windows Sonic.
The Delta S Core provides clear in-game voice communication thanks to a Discord- and TeamSpeak-certified boom microphone. This headset features a 3.5 mm connector, making it compatible with PCs, Macs, mobile devices and consoles such as PlayStation®, Nintendo Switch™, and Xbox.
Availability & Pricing
|ROG Cetra True Wireless||RM 515|
|ROG Delta S Wireless||RM 899|
|ROG Delta S Core||RM 388|
|ROG Cetra True Wireless Pro||ROG Cetra True Wireless|
|– Bluetooth® and wired USB-C® connection
– Qualcomm® Snapdragon Sound™ technology
– In-line audio optimizer with integrated hi-res ESS 9280 DAC and AI Noise-Canceling Microphone
– Multiple Active Noise Cancelation (ANC) modes
– Ergonomic ear tips with unique inner-tube design
– IPX4 splash-proof water resistance
|– Low-latency wireless audio
– Active Noise Cancelation (ANC) Extensive 27-hour battery life with quick-charge technology.
– Wireless charging
– Simple quick-touch controls
– IPX4 splash-proof water resistance.
|ROG Delta S Wireless||ROG Delta S Core|
|– Wireless 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth® connections
– Exclusive 50 mm ASUS Essence drivers and airtight chamber design
– AI Beamforming Microphones with AI Noise Cancelation Up to 25-hour of battery life with quick-charge technology
– Two types of Ergonomic D-shaped ear cushions
– Extensive compatibility includes PCs, Macs, PlayStation® 5, Nintendo Switch™ and mobile devices
|– Exclusive 50 mm ASUS Essence drivers and airtight chamber design
– Virtual 7.1 surround sound
– Discord- and TeamSpeak-certified boom microphone
– Lightweight 270-gram design with ergonomic D-shaped ear cushions
– 3.5 mm connector for compatibility with PCs, Macs, PlayStation®, Nintendo Switch™, Xbox and mobile devices
Learn more about ROG at http://rog.asus.com.