Smartphones are breaking the multiverse when it comes to connecting with other devices. Your Galaxy A54 5G and Galaxy A34 5G can command your PC, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch, car stereo, TV and more. These are part of the Awe-Day Galaxy Experiences that you can enjoy with the Galaxy A54 5G and Galaxy A34 5G, that are versatile and affordable.
Link to Windows lets you access your smartphone’s screen to read your notifications, make calls, use apps, and copy files to your PC. In other words, they’re twinning! With that kind of ability, imagine how seamlessly and conveniently you can work awe-day if you only need to look at one screen!
6 Things you can do Awe-Day with Link to Windows
- Drag and drop from smartphone to PC: When you want to access a large number of files or images in your smartphone, you don’t have to send them to yourself through WhatsApp or email like a caveman. With Link to Windows, you can just drag and drop stuff from your smartphone’s mirrored screen into your PC instantly.
- Copy-paste your OTP easily: You’re shopping online or doing online banking on your PC when suddenly it requests an OTP! You only have 5 minutes to save the world, tick tock tick tock. Your smartphone could be plugged in to charge in another room or something. Are you seriously gonna get up and walk?! Nope! With Link to Windows, the OTP will pop up right on your PC screen and you can copy-paste it, no sweat.
- Pin apps to computer & multitask on multiple Windows: For quicker access to your most used apps, pin them to your Taskbar and Startup menu. You can also open several apps on multiple windows on your PC to multitask awe-day like a champ. You’re welcome.
- Calling on your computer: With Link to Windows, you can call people on your PC. And by that, we don’t mean using communications or videoconferencing apps, we’re talking good old Voice calls. This function is a lifesaver when an important call comes in whilst you’re working on your PC, because then you don’t have to go on a manhunt for your smartphone in case you’ve forgotten where you placed it last. It happens.
- Playing Candy Crush in a boring meeting: Don’t tell your boss we taught you, but some meetings are sooo boring that no amount of coffee is enough to stimulate your grey matter. To pass the hour painlessly you can play a quick mobile game mirrored on your PC with Link to Windows. Don’t get caught.
Bonus: Tell people your phone is “haunted”: Hand your smartphone to someone. When they’re looking at the screen, use Link to Windows on your PC to move the screen remotely and scare them into the next decade! Tell your friend to “ask” the phone to open a specific app. Then open WhatsApp and type “Let’s play a game” to that same horrified friend who has probably peed himself. Hey, it’s a slow Friday.
4 Things you can AVOID Awe-Day with Link to Windows
- Looking like you ‘curi tulang’ at work: We said “looking”, not actual. We know you’re secretly playing Candy Crush. Honestly though, when everyone’s clicking away on their keyboards looking oh so hardworking, you don’t want to be that person who keeps playing with their smartphone. Use Link to Windows and you can look like an Employee of the Month.
- Looking like you to belong in Phone Addicts Anonymous: This is an intervention! It’s time to put the phone down… and feed your phone addiction through Link to Windows instead.
- Arm day with your smartphone (neck day too): Technique is everything when it comes to working out, that includes using the right equipment. No, your smartphone is not a dumbbell, so don’t keep lifting it up and down like it’s arm day, awe-day. Jokes aside, being on your phone for too long can be straining on your arm and neck, so using a more ergonomically positioned PC may help alleviate the ache.
- Squinting: Yes, your smartphone has spacious Super AMOLED displays, measuring 6.4-inch on the Galaxy A54 5G and 6.6-inch on the Galaxy A34 5G. But while the screen is a megalodon, your PC screen is Godzilla. Use Link to Windows and you don’t have to squint anymore.
I’m sold. How to set up Link to Windows?
Fam, you don’t need to pay a single cent. Link to Windows is pre-installed on the Galaxy A54 5G and Galaxy A34 5G.
Step 1: Go to your quick panel and tap Link to Windows. If you don’t see it, search for it in the search panel.
Step 2: Toggle on Link to Windows, then tap ‘Add Computer’. Make sure you have Your Phone App open on your PC as well.
Step 3: Click on “Is there a QR code on your PC?” and scan the QR code using your smartphone. Alternatively, you can sign in with your Microsoft account credentials instead.
Step 4: Click through the prompts to allow the connection.
Get the Galaxy A54 5G | Galaxy A34 5G
Starting 7 April 2023, you can get your hands on the Galaxy A54 5G and Galaxy A34 5G at any Samsung Experience Stores, Samsung Authorised Retailers, Samsung Online Store and Samsung Brand Stores on Shopee and Lazada.
|Galaxy A54 5G (16GB RAM* + 256GB Storage)||Awesome Lime, Awesome Violet, Awesome Graphite, Awesome White||RM1,899|
|Galaxy A34 5G (16GB RAM* + 256GB Storage)||Awesome Lime, Awesome Violet, Awesome Graphite, Awesome Silver||RM1,599|
*Including 8GB RAM Plus.
Those who purchase these models from now until 30 April 2023 can enjoy these awesome deals:
- Get a free casing and a 2-Year Warranty when you purchase either the Galaxy A54 5G or Galaxy A34 5G.
- Enjoy 30% purchase-with-purchase on a travel adapter when you purchase the Galaxy A54 5G, Galaxy A34 5G, Galaxy A14 LTE, or Galaxy A14 5G.
- Get the Galaxy Buds2 at only RM149 with the 70% purchase-with-purchase deal when you buy the Galaxy A54 5G.
Stay tuned to Samsung Malaysia’s social media channels for more updates!
Be productive Awe-Day with Link to Windows and other flagship-like experiences with your Galaxy A series today:
- Samsung Galaxy A54 5G: https://www.samsung.com/my/smartphones/galaxy-a/galaxy-a54-5g-green-256gb-sm-a546elgdxme
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G: https://www.samsung.com/my/smartphones/galaxy-a/galaxy-a34-5g-silver-256gb-sm-a346ezsexme