- U Mobile has upgraded its U Postpaid 68 plan in celebration of Bulan Kebangsaan
- The upgraded U Postpaid 68 plan features double the data at 200GB 5G/4G data monthly which can also be used for hotspot and roaming in 3 destinations
- The upgraded U Postpaid 68 plan also offers up to 2 UFamilyShare lines and a free device with 36-month contract
In celebration of Bulan Kebangsaan, U Mobile is pleased to announce that they will be upgrading its U Postpaid 68 plan. Starting from 1 September 2023, the refreshed U Postpaid 68 plan will offer double the data quota at 200GB 5G/4G data monthly for the same price of RM68 monthly.
Customers may also use their data for hotspot and to roam in Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand. In addition, customers of the upgraded plan may also sign up for two UFamilyShare lines at RM38 per line. Should they wish to bundle a new 5G device with the plan, they can get a new phone for free if they opt for a 36-month contract.
The upgraded U Postpaid 68 is also offered as part of the government’s Pakej 5G RAHMAH and Insentif Pascabayar RAHMAH Penjawat Awam initiatives for a special price of RM58 monthly.
- For Pakej 5G RAHMAH, all Malaysians will be able to bundle the upgraded U Postpaid 68 with a new 5G device for RM240, with a 24-month contract. For the first 100,000* B40 customers however, the price for a new 5G device is set at only RM120 when they bundle it with the upgraded U Postpaid 68 for 24 months. This offering will be made available from 1 September – 31 December 2023.
- For Insentif Pascabayar RAHMAH Penjawat Awam, all Malaysian civil servants who are new or existing subscribers of U Postpaid 68 or U Postpaid 98 will enjoy a RM10 rebate, meaning they will enjoy U Postpaid 68 for RM58 monthly, and U Postpaid 98 for RM88 monthly. The RM10 monthly rebate will be valid for 12 months when customers sign up between 16 September – 31 December 2023.
Customers can subscribe to the upgraded U Postpaid 68 in-stores and on www.shop.u.com.my from 1 September 2023. For U Mobile’s RAHMAH offerings, customers can sign up at participating U Mobile stores, more information available at www.u.com.my.*across entire telco industry